Copperhead™ Hotend Bundle
- Copperhead™ Hot Block
- Copperhead™ Standard Heat Break
- 50W Heater Cartridge (Voltage: 24V)
- Boron Nitride Paste
- Nozzle Torque Wrench™: 1.5 Nm
- Vanadium™ Nozzle (0.4 mm)
Increase 3D printer performance with the Copperhead™ Hotend
- Bimetallic Heat Break™ that eliminates heat creep
- 450°C temperature rating covers all printable thermoplastics
- Copperhead™ Standard Heat Break integrates with the stock heat sink on your 3D Printer
- Manufactured in the USA
- Note 1: The Raise3D Pro2 has two hotends. If you would like to upgrade both of these hotends, you will need to order two Raise3D Pro2 Copperhead™ Hotend Bundles.
- Note 2: The Raise3D Pro2 stock thermocouple is longer than our Copperhead™ Hot Block. Therefore, it is recommended to purchase a Type K thermocouple with M3x0.5 threads, a max thread length of 6 mm, and 0.25 m (~10 inch) long leads. Threaded sensors can screw into the retaining screw holes on the Copperhead™ Hot Block. Read more here.