This bundle includes a Copperhead® Hot Block and a 5 cc syringe of Boron Nitride Paste.
Copperhead® Hot Block
- Nickel-plated for superior longevity and reduced emissivity
- Copper alloy base material
- Distinctive laser marking
- Convenient wrench flats to simplify changing nozzles
The Copperhead® Hot Block is available in one variant that fits all Copperhead® Heat Breaks. It features an M6x1.0 tapped hole to fit Rep Rap style nozzles. For more documentation on the Copperhead® Hot Block, please see the Copperhead® Hotend page.
Boron Nitride Paste
- Thermal paste for improving conduction
- Acts as a release agent
- Unlike anti-seize compounds, Boron Nitride is not electrically conductive, which eliminates the risk of shorting out your heater cartridge or thermistor
- Use the included applicator to coat the cartridge heater hole in your 3d printer heat block. Insert the cartridge heater while the paste is still wet, then let dry. The boron nitride boosts dissipation of heat from the hot section of the cartridge heater, improving its life.
- Retails in 5 cc or 30 cc syringes with luer lock fittings
- Stable to 850 °C in air, 1800 °C in a vacuum. SDS available here
- RoHS and REACH compliant