The Raise3D E2 Upgrade Kit is a drop-in, plug-and-play replacement for the stock Raise 3D E2 hotends. Utilizing the stock heat sink makes installation a breeze, allowing you to reap the benefits of the Copperhead hotend with minimal printer downtime. The bundle also includes GammaMaster® Nozzles for abrasion-resistant printing.
Bimetallic Heat Break™
Copperhead Bimetallic Heat Breaks are 60% more efficient at heat creep reduction than monolithic designs. Using the same high-strength copper alloy designed for optimal thermal conductivity found in Mosquito Heat Breaks, Copperhead Heat Breaks boast a higher temperature rating and flow rate potential over PTFE-lined heat breaks.
Super-Conductive Hot Block
The Copperhead Hot Block is named for its hardened, nickel-plated, copper alloy construction. Rated to 450°C, Copperhead enables printing of nearly every commercially available filament, from basic PLAs to medical-grade PAEKs. The hot block design isolates the sensor from the heater with a physical air gap, improving the temperature feedback loop, and features convenient wrench flats to simplify nozzle changes.
Raise3D E2 Upgrade Kit Includes:
- Copperhead Hot Block (x2)
- Copperhead Heat Break - Standard - G2 (x2)
- GammaMaster Nozzle - 0.4 mm (x2)
- Custom Industrial Heater - 30W 24V | 170 mm | JST XHP-2 (x2)
- Boron Nitride Paste - 1 cc
- Gourmet Orange Creamsicle Lollipop
- Slice Engineering Sticker
- Raise3D E2
- Raise3D E2CF
|Maximum Flow Rate Capacity
|M6 x 1.0 (7 mm thread length)
|30 W (24 V)
|Stock Raise3D Thermocouple (Not Included)
|Made in the USA
* Temperature Limitations: Although the Copperhead is rated up to 450°C, the Raise3D E2 printer is limited to 300°C by its firmware. Unfortunately, there is no workaround to this at this time.