The Creality Ender Upgrade Kit is a drop-in, plug-and-play replacement for the stock Creality and Ender hotends. Utilizing the stock heat sink, heater, and sensor makes installation a breeze, allowing you to reap the benefits of the Copperhead hotend with minimal printer downtime. Alternatively, you can upgrade to our 50 W Heater and 300°C Thermistor.
Bimetallic Heat Break™
Copperhead Bimetallic Heat Breaks are 60% more efficient at heat creep reduction than monolithic designs. Using the same high-strength copper alloy designed for optimal thermal conductivity found in Mosquito Heat Breaks, Copperhead Heat Breaks boast a higher temperature rating and flow rate potential over PTFE-lined heat breaks.
Super-Conductive Hot Block
The Copperhead Hot Block is named for its hardened, nickel-plated, copper alloy construction. Rated to 450°C, Copperhead enables printing of nearly every commercially available filament, from basic PLAs to medical-grade PAEKs. The hot block design isolates the sensor from the heater with a physical air gap, improving the temperature feedback loop, and features convenient wrench flats to simplify nozzle changes.
Creality Ender Upgrade Kit Includes
- Copperhead Hot Block
- Copperhead Heat Break - C-E
- GammaMaster Nozzle - 0.4 mm
- Copperhead Silicone Boot
- Boron Nitride Paste - 1 cc
- Optional 50W Heater/300°C Thermistor
- Dowel Pin (for filling in extra space in the thermistor slot)
- Gourmet Orange Creamsicle Lollipop
- Slice Engineering Sticker
No Heater/Sensor Variant Compatible With:
- Ender-3 / Ender-3 Max / Ender-3 V2 / Ender-3 Pro
- Ender-5 / Ender-5 Pro / Ender-5 Plus
- Ender 6
- CR-10 V1 / CR-10S / CR-10-S4 / CR-10-S5 / CR-10 Mini
- CR-20 / CR-20 Pro
- Other: Tevo Tornado / LONGER LK5 PRO / Tronxy X5S
50W Heater/300°C Thermistor Variant Compatible With:
- Ender-3 / Ender-3 V2 / Ender-3 Pro
- Other Creality printers may require applying new connectors to the heater and/or sensor to allow for installation in the desired printer's motherboard
- A stock or aftermarket Creality Ender 3 heat sink (with a set screw that accepts the stock Creality heat break) is required for this upgrade kit to work.
- If you are ordering the Copperhead® - 50W Heater/300°C Thermistor variant of this product, the Boron Nitride Paste is preapplied and not included as a separate product.
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Maximum Flow Rate Capacity||20 mm3/s|
|Nozzle Compatibility||M6 x 1.0 (7 mm thread length)|
|Maximum Heating Power||50 W (12 or 24 V)|
|Temperature Sensor Compatibility||15 mm length, ø 3 mm|
|Number of Temperature Sensors||1|
|Manufacturing||Made in the USA|