The accessories included in this product are used to build the LGX™ for Prusa MK3S and Mosquito upgrade kit. This product comes with:
- 1x LGX™ PA12 Mosquito Base;
- 1x LGX™ PA12 Mosquito Cover;
- 1x LGX™ PA12 Mosquito Fan Shroud;
- 1x LGX™ PA12 Mosquito Fan Holder;
- 1x LGX™ PA12 Prusa Filament Sensor Box;
- 1x Motor cable JST-XH6 to Dupont 0.7mm with lock
- 1x Mounting hardware set
Plastic 3D Printed Parts using PA12
The plastic parts included in this set are professionally printed with nylon for maximum strength, precision, and higher temperature resistance.
Working Temperature Limits
Bear in mind that the working temperature limit of this product does not extend to the whole upgrade kit. If you use this accessories set and the Bondtech LGX™ extruder inside a closed chamber, it will have the following set of working temperature limits:
- Due to the stepper motor > up to 80°C.
- The PA12 parts themselves can withstand up to 100°C.
Community Sourced Design
This extruder design is based on Gerd Jentz‘s project posted on GitHub. To check out the project and its geometry files, click here. Bondtech made some small adjustments to his project and added their own filament sensor housing and X-carriage design, compatible with the stock MK3S X-axis.