ONLY AVAILABLE TO US CUSTOMERS
Reason for selling: This Raise3D Pro2 Plus 3D Printer has been used for research and development purposes. It is no longer needed by us since we finalized our upgrade bundle for it. It is functional and in working condition.
What does FINAL SALE - AS IS mean?
- This means this Raise3D Pro2 Plus 3D Printer has been inspected by the Slice Engineering staff, but has not been professionally tested.
- This 3D Printer has been used and is in working condition.
- This 3D Printer may have some scratches, dents, or aesthetic imperfections.
- This 3D Printer may not include the original packaging.
- This 3D Printer may not include extra accessories like gluesticks, part scrapers, spool holders, flash drives, unboxing instructions and quick start guides, toolkits, filament spools, spare parts kit, etc.
- There is no warranty on this 3D Printer. All sales are final. This 3D Printer is not covered by our standard warranty policy or other manufacturer warranties.
The Raise3D Pro2 Plus is an enclosed dual extruder 3D Printer designed for professional 3D printing projects in manufacturing and rapid prototyping. It's easy to use and features a large build volume & auto bed leveling. It also comes with:
- A wifi connected camera that monitors the entire 3D printing process of every print job
- A 7" touchscreen display
- RaiseCloud - a fully intuitive print management system
- Power Loss Recovery
- Automatic Door Detection that pauses prints when the door is opened
Despite these amazing features, many Raise3D Pro2 Plus users have reported clogging and heat creep issues, especially with higher-temperature filaments. This is where we come in!
This Raise3D Pro2 Plus has been upgraded with Slice Engineering's Raise3D Pro2 Upgrade Bundle featuring:
- Copperhead Bimetallic Heat Break technology that eliminates heat creep and allows users to print up to 450°C *
- Indestructible and abrasion resistant Vanadium™ Nozzles that don't wear out with abrasive filaments
- Highly conductive Boron Nitride Paste to provide better heat dissipation and temperature continuity
- Custom Industrial Heaters that are specifically designed for high operating temperatures and continuous operation in enclosed heated chambers
- Custom Thermocouples that accurately and reliably sense temperatures
* Please note, although the Copperhead is rated up to 450°C, the Raise3D Pro2 Plus has a max nozzle temperature of 300°C. Unfortunately, this cannot be changed.
This Upgraded Raise3D Pro2 Plus 3D Printer Includes:
- Raise3D Pro2 Plus 3D Printer
- Copperhead Hotends
- x2 Custom Industrial Heaters (50W 24V | 300 mm | Bare Leads)
- x2 Custom Thermocouples (Type K | 285 mm | Bare Leads)
- x2 0.4 mm Vanadium Nozzles
- Pre-applied Boron Nitride Paste in Heater and Temperature Sensor Slot
Other technical specifications:
- Build Volume (W × D × H):
- Single Extruder Print: 12 x 12 x 23.8inch (305 x 305 x 605mm)
- Dual Extruder Print: 11 x 12 x 23.8inch (280 x 305 x 605mm)
- Machine Size (W × D × H): 24.4 x 23.2 x 43.5inch (620 x 590 x 1105mm)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Print Head Travel Speed: 30–150 mm/s
- Build Plate: Heated aluminum build plate with magnetic holding
- Max Build Plate Temperature: 110°C
- Build Plate Leveling: Pre-calibrated leveling
- Layer Height: 0.01 - 0.25 mm
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 300°C
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LAN, USB port, Live camera
- Noise Emission (Acoustic): ＜50 dB(A) when building
- Filter: HEPA filter with activated charcoal
- Net Weight: 59.3 kg
- Slicing Software: ideaMaker