- High-temperature resistant nano polymer adhesive for printing PEKK, PEEK, PPSU, PSU, PPS, and Ultem™ PEI
- Excellent adhesion to common materials including PC, PC/ABS, ABS, ASA, PLA, PETG, NYLON, TPU, etc.
- Made from non-toxic organic compounds
- Easy to clean and reapply
- Adheres well to many build surfaces, including borosilicate glass, ceramic glass, PCB board, Carbon Fiber, Fiberglass, Aluminum, BuildTak™, PEI, and more
- Applicator brush and 120 mL of the solution included
Instructions for use:
- Clean build surface with water/soap, index, or alcohol
- Apply nano polymer adhesive evenly on the build surface
- Print part
- Remove part using the instructions below.
- Low-temperature materials (under 300°C): When extruding below 300ºC, you generally can remove the part as soon as the plate cools. With materials like PLA or PETG, it usually pops itself off the plate. If it sticks too much, you can apply water around the base of the part, which will help it release.
- High-temperature materials (over 300°C): When extruding over 300ºC, you should remove the part as quickly as possible. You want the build plate and part to be HOT when you remove it. This is because the high-temperature materials contract very quickly when cooling, which can cause the glass to break in a very short period of time.
- Tech Tip for Using ABS on Glass: As ABS contracts very quickly when it cools, the risk of chipping, chunking, or breaking glass is higher with ABS. If using ABS, it is generally recommended to use Kaptop Tape, PEI, or some other type of protective surface on top of glass before applying this adhesive.