These nozzles are for high-flow applications and will fit the following hotends/hot blocks:
- Mosquito® / Magnum
- Mosquito® Liquid
- Mosquito® Magnum+
- Mosquito® for Creality
- E3D V4, V5 and V6 blocks
- E3D Chimera and Kraken
- RepRap M6
- 1 unit per pack;
- Available sizes : 0.40, 0.60, 0.80, 1.0, 1.4 and 1.8mm;
- Optimized for 1.75mm filament;
- Compatible with 2.85mm filament.
- Requires a 6mm wrench
- Compatible with the Nozzle Torque Wrench™: 1.5 Nm
Check out the White Paper: "Increasing Melt Capacity With 3 Nozzle Features"
Click here to know more about the Bondtech CHT® nozzles.
Main Bondtech CHT Nozzle Advantages
- Higher melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Affordable price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Brass nozzle with Nickel coated surface
- Rep Rap Style (M6×1×7.5×12.5)
- May be used with 1.75 or 2.85mm hotends.
Advantages of the Bondtech CHT technology:
Bondtech CHT Nozzles split the filament into 3 thinner strands allowing the material to melt from within. In doing so, the material melts faster and higher flow rates can be used.
Advantages of the Nickel Coating
A Nickel coating is applied to Bondtech CHT Coated Brass Nozzles to provide protection against corrosion, erosion, and abrasion. Nickel-coated nozzles have more corrosion resistance and a lower coefficient of friction, which allows slicker feeding of material and delays plastic adhesion to the nozzle's surface.
Use this nozzle with the following materials:
For technical and abrasive materials, we recommend the use of our Vanadium™ Nozzles.
Different nozzle sets for different materials
If you plan on printing with different materials, we recommend that you use a different nozzle for each material. Using different materials with the same nozzle causes deposit build-ups inside the nozzle which will end up causing blockages.