This low-cost supply pack maximizes the heating potential of your printer and prevents sticky plastic buildups that cause print failures.
Boron Nitride Paste
Thermal paste for improving conduction
Acts as a release agent
Unlike anti-seize compounds, Boron Nitride is not electrically conductive, which eliminates the risk of shorting out your heater cartridge or thermistor
Use the included applicator to coat the cartridge heater hole in your 3d printer heat block. Insert the cartridge heater while the paste is still wet, then let dry. The boron nitride boosts dissipation of heat from the hot section of the cartridge heater, improving its life.
Retails in 5 cc syringes with luer lock fittings.
Stable to 850 °C in air, 1800 °C in a vacuum. SDS available here.
Plastic Repellent Paint™
- Water-based PTFE nanosuspension
- Repels plastic from the outside of your nozzle and hot block
- Applies quickly and uniformly with the vial's brush top
- Bonds with clean metal surfaces upon first heating to form a dry, transparent coating
- Endures printing temperatures up to 290°C
- Each vial contains 3 cc of Plastic Repellent Paint™