3DXTECH's break-away high-temperature 3D printer filament support is ideal for use in dual extruder 3D printers designed to print high-temp materials.
HTS is the premium support for high-temp products, unlike most support filaments, which are not designed to withstand the heat required to print the top-end of performance materials.
Works ideal with the following ThermaX materials:
- PEKK [PolyEtherKetoneKetone]
- PEEK [PolyEtherEtherKetone]
- PEI made using ULTEM™
- This is break-away support and does not dissolve.
- High-Temp support is best removed while printed part is still warm.
- If the finished printed part cools completely and the support removal gets too difficult, you can re-warm the part in the printer chamber or an oven not exceeding the Tg of the model material you are printing with.
1.75mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 350-380°C
- Bed Temp: 120-160°C
- Bed Prep: Nano Polymer Adhesive or Polyimide Tape gives the best results.
- Heated Chamber: All high-temp materials print better with a heated enclosure or build environment. Enclosure temp should not exceed 185°C for our high-temp support material to remain structurally sound as a support.
- Other: Don’t use a cooling fan while printing this support.
- Drying Instructions: 120°C for 4 hours
Technical Data Sheets and Safety Data Sheets can be located here.
ULTEM™ is a registered trademark of Sabic Innovative Plastics.