Pt1000 Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) uses a platinum resistor for the ultimate in temperature sensing performance. Works with Duet 3 and other high amperage boards out of the box. Perfect for any Pt1000-compatible 3D printers.
- Accurate from freeze-your-butt-off cold (-50 °C) to instantly-boil-your-innards hot (500 °C)
- Totally linear temperature response improves sensing accuracy across the range
- Virtually eliminates lead measurement error inherent in Pt100 sensors
- Highly accurate, IEC 60751 Class B tolerance (+/- 0.3 +0.005 |t| °C)
- 2 m long bare leads allow for easy adaptation to any 3D printer build
- 300 series stainless steel cartridge to boost durability
- Robust, thin-film construction sensor
- 100% Made in USA
M. Myles - Verified Buyer
Q: What is the small piece of metal that comes with this temperature sensor used for?
A: This small piece of metal is a dowel pin. It is used to fill in the extra space in the thermistor slot on the hot block. Since the thermistor is shorter than the slot, the dowel pin is used to fill in this extra space and keep the thermistor in place.