Type K thermocouples are a great choice for temperature sensing applications requiring accuracy, reliability, and a wide temperature range. This is why we love them for 3D Printing.
- Sensor Type: Ungrounded Type K (The most common)
- Temperature: Max 400 °C, allows for use on a wide range of filaments and chamber temperatures.
- Length: Each thermistor is attached to 2 meter bare leads making it easy to install on virtually any 3D printer.
- Cartridge is 15 mm long. 3 mm diameter, the de facto standard for sleeved thermocouples
- Amplifier board for Type K 3D Printer Thermocouples