Bondtech LGX Extruder
Each bundle comes with an LGX extruder that uses Bondtech's new Dual Drive Technology based on larger drive gears for increased filament grip. Each extruder also comes with a filament pre-tension lever for repeated results. With a multi-function interface socket, you can quickly swap your hotend for any application. Not only is this extruder compact and light for increased performance and compatibility, but it also has maintenance windows on its drive wheels for easy cleaning.
Slice Engineering Hotends
Each bundle contains a Slice Engineering hotend that eliminates heat creep, prevents clogging, and reduces print time. The bimetallic heat breaks that come with our hotends are crafted with a highly conductive copper alloy, allowing our heat breaks to conduct up to 85% less heat up the filament path when compared to standard threaded heat breaks. This allows your printer to reach temperatures as high as 450-500°C*. Differences between our hotends can be seen in the Hotend Comparisons table below.
- Artillery Sidewinder X1
- Artillery Sidewinder X2
- Artillery Genius
- LGX Large Gears eXtruder
- Selected Hotend (1.75 mm Variants Only)
- LGX Accessories
- Snap and Friction Fit for Sidewinder X1 Variant
- Screw on for Sidewinder X2 & Genius Variants
- Bondtech 50W Heater for Artillery - 24V
- Hotend Cooling Fan - 24V (With Custom Connectors) for Copperhead®/Mosquito®/Mosquito® Magnum Variants
- GammaMaster® Nozzle (0.4 mm) for Copperhead®/Mosquito®/Mosquito® Magnum Variants
- Bondtech 0.4 mm Coated Brass Nozzle for Mosquito Magnum+® Variants
- Boron Nitride Paste (1 cc)
- Silicone Boot for Copperhead®/Mosquito®/Mosquito® Magnum Variants
*Temperature Limitations: Although our Copperhead Hotend is rated up to 450°C and our Mosquito Hotends are rated up to 500°C, your Artillery printer may be limited to a specific temperature by its firmware. Firmware changes may be necessary to reach these temperatures.
Please note: If adding any variant with a Mosquito Magnum+® Hotend, you are acknowledging the risks shown here.
|Copperhead Hotend®||The Original Mosquito®||Mosquito® Magnum||Mosquito Magnum+®|
|Max Flow Rate Capacity||20 mm3/s (89 g/hr)||25 mm3/s (112 g/hr)||30 mm3/s (134 g/hr)||90 mm3/s (402 g/hr)|
|Nozzle Orifice||0.2 – 0.8 mm||0.2 – 0.8 mm||0.4 – 1.2 mm||0.4 – 1.8 mm|
|Mass*||21.2 - 39.1 g||37 g||41 g||73 g|
|Overall Height*||27 - 59 mm||41 mm||41 mm||60 mm|
|Max Power||50 W||50 W||50 W||100 W|
|Filament Size||1.75 mm||1.75 or 2.85 mm||1.75 mm||1.75 or 2.85 mm|
|One-Handed Nozzle Change™||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
* Air-Cooled Version (1.75 mm); Mass/height includes the heat sink, heat break, & hot block