- LGX/LGX PRO Feeder (1.75 mm)
- Bowden Interface Plug (with threaded metal push-fit)
- 30 mm PTFE Tube for the Direct Drive Interface Plug
- 2 mm Hex Key (recommended tool)
- 3x M3x30 mm Low Head Screws
- Product Line Information Brochure
- Powered By Bondtech Sticker
- Optional Shortcut/ACE Hotend
- Custom Nema17 25 mm Pancake Stepper Motor
- Direct Drive Interface Plug (for Slice Engineering® Hotends)
- 4x M3x18 mm Stud (with 5mm Hex & M3x4 threads)*
- LGX PRO
- Custom Nema17 30 mm Pancake Stepper Motor
- Aluminum Interface Plug (for Slice Engineering® Hotends)
- 4x M3x23 mm Stud (with 5 mm Hex & M3x4 threads)*
* These studs are used to replace the 4 screws of the stepper motor for additional mounting points. Make sure not to use too much torque to tighten the studs as the stepper motor threads are delicate & made of aluminum. It is recommended to use finger force only.
IMPORTANT: Before installing the LGX, please read the LGX Wiring Instructions in the Downloads section below. Not all printers are ready for a direct connection with the LGX and may need to be modified. Also, if adding any variant with a Mosquito Magnum+® Hotend, you are acknowledging the risks shown here.
Larger Drive Wheels
Bondtech's Dual Drive Technology in the LGX eXtruder allows you to unlock more precise, reliable, and faster 3D printing. With larger drive wheels that provide increased filament grip, a filament pre-tension lever for repeated results, and a versatile multi-function interface socket for tool and application quick swaps, the LGX redefines your 3D printing experience.
LGX PRO for Industrial Applications
In addition to the standard benefits of the LGX, the LGX PRO boasts a stronger 30 mm stepper motor and a full-hardened steel drive train. LGX PRO also comes with an extra aluminum interface plug for integrating with longer industrial hotends.
LGX PRO features a tough PA12 GF housing for enhanced mechanical and thermal resistance, up to a max working temperature of 100°C.
Short Filament Path Printhead
The LGX seamlessly integrates with Copperhead®, Mosquito®, and Mosquito Magnum+® Hotend attachments to convert your LGX eXtruder into a short filament path printhead for rigid and flexible materials, improved cooling capacity, and high flow rate applications. These attachments can be mounted to the side with the LGX Shortcut or the front with the LGX ACE.
Additional Features and Benefits
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows for easy cleaning
- Compact, light, and symmetric design for increased performance and compatibility
- Multiple mounting hole patterns for an easy and flexible setup
- A small step for a greener future: craft boxes without bleaching and no coating