We can't quite talk about the specifics yet, but Mosquito® Liquid will be featured on several upcoming industrial 3D printers optimized for printing high-temperature plastics such as PPSU, PEEK, and PEKK.
Superior Heat Break Performance
Eliminate Heat Creep and reduce jamming
Improve printing resolution
Improve capability with high temp materials
Lower retraction improves printing speed
One-handed Nozzle Change™ allows for the simplest nozzle change procedure of any hotend
A “roll cage” design protects the delicate heat break from crashes and other abuse
Copper Hot Block
Rated to 500 °C for even the most demanding tasks
Print every available filament, from basic PLAs to custom medical-grade PAEKs
Durable nickel-based coating reduces plastic buildup
Designed like a Lego kit with interchangeable parts
Swap a few parts to upgrade to any of the other Mosquito™ hotends, including Magnum™
Four different direct mounting options, numerous machined adapters, innumerable adapter possibilities to mount to any 3D printer
Ideal for multi extrusion setups - mount two extruders back-to-back with a separation distance as small as 15 mm
Precise, torque-resistant mounting interface
Low mass on the carriage for maximum X-Y acceleration
- Mosquito® Liquid - 1.75 (Fully assembled)
- Mosquito® Liquid Mounting Hardware
- Set of Mosquito® Liquid hex keys for assembly, disassembly, and mounting
- Super tasty US-made gourmet lollipops
- Eisele Fittings (if selected)
- Hotend mass: 74 grams
- Hotend mass w/ 6 mm OD Eisele Straight Fittings: 99 grams
- Hotend mass w/ 8 mm OD Eisele Straight Fittings: 108 grams
- Hotend mass w/ 6 mm OD Eisele Elbow Fittings: 122 grams
- Hotend mass w/ 8 mm OD Eisele Elbow Fittings: 158 grams
1) If using Eisele Fittings, the compression side should be hand tightened and the threaded side should be torqued to a maximum of 9 Nm for a proper seal.
2) If using these compression fittings with a tube material that has a Durometer of 95A or softer, a tube support will be necessary in order to properly secure the tube within the fitting. An example of a tube support for the 6 mm fittings can be found here and a tube support for the 8 mm fittings can be found here.
3) If using a tubing softer than 95A, we tested and recommend Viton® fluoroelastomer tubing with a Durometer of 75A. Here is a link to the 6 mm OD tubing and here is a link to the 8 mm OD tubing.
4) The Mosquito® Liquid is compatible with Rep Rap style nozzles which are characterized by their M6 x 1.0 threads, 7 mm threaded length, and 12.5 mm overall length