A 100W heater?! Why would anyone need that you may ask? Well, two reasons:
1. MOAR POWERRR!
2. This may relate to something cool coming in the future
This is an industrial heater, rated for high operating temperatures and designed for continuous operation in an enclosed heated chamber. State of the art, robust construction with internally connected terminal pins inside the cartridge provide for the ultimate in safety and reliability. Leads are thin with PTFE infused insulation for maximum flexibility during installation and printer operation. Fiberglass shielding on the first 100 mm of the leads provides optimal heat protection.
- 100 Watts of heating power - go big or go home
- 24 Volts
- 321 stainless steel cartridge for increased durability and longevity
- 50 mm cartridge length
- 6 mm cartridge diameter
- Extra long 2 m leads reach across even the largest printer
- Rated for continuous operation in a 250 °C actively heated environment
Disclaimer: The limited-edition prototype on this page carries no warranty (as there are no replacement parts in production for this unit) and will not be supported post-purchase. Once this part is gone, it is gone! All sales are final.