Pt1000 Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) uses a platinum resistor for the ultimate in temperature sensing performance. Works with Duet 3 and other high amperage boards out of the box. Perfect for any Pt1000-compatible 3D printers.
- Accurate from freeze-your-butt-off cold (-50 °C) to instantly-boil-your-innards hot (500 °C)
- Totally linear temperature response improves sensing accuracy across the range
- Virtually eliminates lead measurement error inherent in Pt100 sensors
- Highly accurate, IEC 60751 Class B tolerance (+/- 0.3 +0.005 |t| °C)
- 15 mm long. 3 mm diameter sensor cartridge
- 2 m long bare leads allow for easy adaptation to any 3D printer build
- 300 series stainless steel cartridge to boost durability
- Robust, thin-film construction sensor
- 100% Made in USA
Q: Will this be compatible with my Tronxy XY2 PRO? I want to get the new copper heat block but curious if Im able to use this with it on my board or can I use the standard thermoster?
A: At this time, we have not tested the RTD Pt1000 with a Tronxy XY2 Pro. We recommend that you contact Tronxy to see if an RTD Pt100 is compatible. In any case, you can use the stock thermistor that came with your printer, but it will have a temperature limit that is different from...view more our RTD Pt1000. view less
Q: Will this fit snugly into the copperhead heat block?
A: Yes, the RTD Pt1000 is designed to fit into the Copperhead Hot Block, and there will be a small gap that can be filled with Boron Nitride Paste which will ensure there is efficient heat transfer.
Q: what does pt1000 compatible mean?
A: It's important to check with your 3D printer's manufacturer to see if an RTD Pt1000 can be used with the printer's board. Usually, this means that the temperature sensor ports are either connected to an amplifier circuit or they have a 4.7k pull-up resistor.
Q: What are the dimensions? I need something 3x10 or shorter.
A: The cartridge at the end is 3 mm in diameter and 15 mm long. The bare leads attached to the cartridge are 2 m long.
M. Myles - Verified Buyer
Q: What is the small piece of metal that comes with this temperature sensor used for?
A: This small piece of metal is a dowel pin. It is used to fill in the extra space in the thermistor slot on the hot block. Since the thermistor is shorter than the slot, the dowel pin is used to fill in this extra space and keep the thermistor in place.